- $5,000 in scholarships will be awarded.
- The applicant with the best and most popular essay as decided by the judges will receive $3,000 in scholarship.
- Two other applicants will each receive a $1,000 scholarship.
Applying for the scholarship
- Write an essay or blog post on ‘the best advice you can give a business school student’ and email it to email@example.com.
- There is no prescribed word limit but brevity and clarity of thought make for more compelling reading.
- The scope of the essay includes any advice that you can give a student.
Terms and conditions
- All essays must be original. It can be based on others’ writing or ideas but credit must be given to the source.
- GraduateTutor.com reserves the right to publish the essay on its website.
- Should it need to be published elsewhere by GraduateTutor.com, prior permission will be sought from the applicant.
- All essays must comply with all regulations applicable to the applicant including national, state or organizational laws.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Any essay or blog post with the intention to defame or hurt anyone will not be accepted.
- GraduateTutor.com will appoint a panel of judges to evaluate and implement the scholarship.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is November 30, 2012.
- Winners will be announced by December 31, 2012.
- The scholarship will be paid directly to the applicant or the university or business school as appropriate.
- GraduateTutor.com reserves the rights to remove any applicant from the process should it become aware of any malpractice or cheating or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
- GraduateTutor.com reserves the rights to change, modify, alter or cancel the scholarship without prior notice.
- The winners of the scholarship will be informed by email within two weeks of the decision.
- Judges and the families of judges are not entitled to participate in this competition.